MegaCon, Feb 20 updates

Hello Everyone! Tracy writing.

With February flying past us, I want to remind all of our watchers that co-creator Yesenia Carrero has an art table at MegaCon in Orlando, FL, March 15-17, table RED 10 (map below).

She is selling unique animal prints and the same charms used as prizes in our winter contest. I will be hanging out there, too, and although we're not selling anything related to our project, we'd love for any Taffetas fans to drop by!



 come see us!


Now on to the updates
Unfortunately, I fell behind in finishing up Elena and Veil's artwork this time, but I'm hopeful for a completion date soon.  Meanwhile, Yesenia continues to experiment with the layout of our pitch book and is looking into starting an LLC for us (more information to come).

Once I am finished with Elena and Veil, I plan to work on one of our prizes from the winter contest (to-do list on my DeviantArt) while sketching out, but not completing, some Sapphire concepts as Yesenia vectors Elena and Veil.

Thank you all! I look forward to next update, and seeing some of you at MegaCon.
Your continued support, thoughts and critiques are always appreciated! If you have any questions let us know here on the blog, our facebook fan-page, or by e-mailing us at info@thetaffetaspitch.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...