Taffetas Update 2/6/13

Hello Everyone,
This is Tracy writing! Thank you all for your continued support of our project. Today is another small update as Yesenia and I are still at work on the visual material for our concept/pitch book material.

You can view my to-do list and follow my progress with my Taffetas Winter Contest prizes and the pitch concept art on my Deviantart. It's exciting to see the items crossed off bit by bit!

Right now, I'm working on Veil and Elena for our pitch material. Here is what I have so far:





 (work in progress concept art for Veil and Elena)


I expect to have both of their sets sketched out completely by next update, and move on to Sapphire as I ink and Yesenia vectors.

Thank you!

Your continued support, thoughts and critiques are always appreciated! If you have any questions let us know here on the blog, our facebook fan-page, or by e-mailing us at info@thetaffetaspitch.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...